My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am writing to myself

This serves as a reminder for me......... (Warning! nt a usual posting)

I have been thinking of stuff recently; probably because a new year is coming. There are flashes of events and incidents running in my mind; happy ones, depress ones. Happy ones of coz will be joyful. Depressing ones need to be solved in order to move on. I believe that i have been an escaper of stuff by not tackling the issue and just pretend that the problem doesnt exist. I have told myself a million times but I was naive to think that it would be alright. None of the problems would be solved if i didnt tackle it. No one is right or wrong. It is just that wrong things happen at the wrong time. As time goes by, a small thing may amplify into a large thing.

Today, i decide to make some changes and i believe that is what my heart feels too. I may regret the decisions that I have made but i decided to do what my heart says. Like the saying goes, u must fall before u can learn. Yep.

To the future me, I hope i would be a better person; more mature and tactful than who I am now.