My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sian...

Very bored today. Synthesis today was mostly observing again becoz it is a new synthesis step to me but has been done by my sup while i was on study break =( hai!I really do not like to observe but oh well, since this has been done by him and shd have been modified by him, wat can i do. I can only observe and c and p his method of doing it nxt time.haha...my fyp requires too many many many steps! low yield, waste time!
I dreaded presentation but wat to do, haha. Tmr i am going back to sch to see boss and she will comment on my slides.haha see how it goes....coz basically i didnt add more slides; nv include any results in coz lazy to scan in the results and my nmr spectrum is so thick! lazy to screen through lor. Think tmr i will get "reprimanded" by her again. muahaha. Finally duneed to have lunch in wulu lab le! yipee, now i think science canteen is a heaven! haha. I really do sound like i am stranded in an island for a very long time don't I?