My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WOOHOO!

i dunthink i have been a good student lately. Have been distracted in class; chatting with friends during lecture. Somehow my mood is just not there. My mood is in graduation ceremony. I have been watching numerous tv shows and taking afternoon naps and sleeping a lot than usual.
Today, i watch bang bang tang sports event and hei she hui celebrating the aries babies; apple, yao yao (apple's sis) and ya tou. It is super funny. I was laughing out loud because of the remarks that were given in the show; sth scandalous and ren2 sheng2 gong1 ji2. Dont be like me, it is nt gd to laugh at the bad remarks but i just cant control my laughter, probably becos i have nv like apple's sis in the 1st place that's y i was agreeing to wat the person said:)
Alas, i have been in good mood though. Ultimately relaxing myself and probably looking 4ward to the jj concert. I love his songs! (yep, often dian his songs in ktv de). I really want to sing a long! yeaH! Cant wait for saturday to come. haha....FYP maybe can discard for a moment and i myself, shall indulge in my hobbies and maybe get back to my fyp after this weekend????