My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SIAN

Sian is the best word to describe the mood i am in now! 4MC module varies in the workload. Just like this sem, i took 2 contrasting modules. Organic module; is complex with versatility (a lot of memory work; no wonder only 20+ people which is inclusive of a few yr 3 students took this module out of 150 people in yr 4) and trace analysis; with standard eqns. Advanced organic and spectroscopy module is only lv 4000 organic module available this semester in sch yet there are only 20+ people who take it? on the contrary, trace analysis has 70+ people taking it? From the other point of view, those who take organic fyp may take trace analysis; i know a few friends who do so. But, i have yet to witness analytical fyp students taking up organic module. Correct me if I am wrong.I believe that these 2 modules are vastly different in the workload even though both are 4MCs each.

I am really envious of those who can afford to slack until next week. Same major, different fate.