My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally one last paper for this sem

Phew...It has been a tough month I would say. It is not easy to learn chemical engineering from scratch. I have to put in more efforts than my undergrad years and hope that my effort will be paid off when i can get at least a B for all my modules. So far, i think (I think only la) i am the average group (gathering from feedbacks on the paper from the rest). Mathematical engineering had a tough examination which really caught me by surprise. He came up with quite a large % of matlab questions which i didnt have the time to really figure out wat is going on. haha. U know, I already have to do mathematical stuff which was not an emphasis in my undergraduate years. Even basic notation, I have long 4gotten them. Besides, I have to make use of these short months to grasp new concepts (concepts which were introduced in undergrad chem engineer). It is tough for me i would say, even to catch up with the rest. If i can get at least a B for all my modules, I can imagine now that this satisfaction would be a lot greater than what i have attained after my recent graduation. This would be more meaningful and could really affirm whether I am really worthy...

Just recently, I heard from my senior (one yr senior) cum friend (dinner buddy) that she discussed with the postdoc from lab and had planned what i should do after exam. I was told about their plans by the postdoc and he said asap gather the info and do the expt. haha. Didnt expect that I have to chiong lab so early (most probably next day after my exam and research for materials on the last day of my exam) though I had in mind that I would like to do the project that I proposed as well as the project continuation from my senior.I do not know whether I should be happy or sad. haha. I really want to help my senior after understanding her situation and somemhow i feel weird that they are already planning what i should do even before my exam is over.