My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

falling sick....

haha...as the title suggests, i am falling sick; headache and a bit throat not being comfortable. Must be because of the durian i ate last 2 nights. I think the durian is too heaty le. In addition, i am a greedy person, so i ate a bit too much of it.:(...but, i being a girl, won't 4get what is shopping all about...hehe....i bought a sandals today, quite cheap and nice-looking...hehe....just thinking of it can make me smile coz it is pink? haha, just recently, i like the colour of pink, must be again, influenced by MF ba. Haha, she said pink looks young. So i bought a pink shirt this yr for the first time in a ver long long time when i didnt even have a pink shirt in my closet. Without knowing it, i began to love pink. I have the intention of buying more pink shirt...esp those bright-looking ones. haha...ya...i am easily influenced by people....poor me...