My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Friday, May 11, 2007

omg...my supervisor is damn good

guess what? i went shopping today. Why do i have such a good time today? it is all thanks to my supervisor, Who approved that we duneed to go back to our office after the welcome tea ceremony. I am going to fall in love with my supervisor la. But, back to the harsh reality,my supervisor is a she :( & being an observer in the office, i saw that she really helped 'her men' as best as she could. where can u find such a good boss? sigh, if it is a male wif this character, i would look 4ward to waking up early to see him and dunwant to go back home...muahaha. Too bad, this is the harsh reality...sigh infinite times. oh well, i am beginning to like the internship more coz i heard that more interns are coming this monday (attach to same scdf HQ blding but different dept); 2 gals are from chem who are of same yr as me, and a guy who is from political sci (hmm...havent found my prey). I saw a lot of rather shuai NS men and staff while looking ard the cafeteria...either they are older or younger than me by a few yrs old. i want to have 'my prey' to be ideally 2 yrs older than me, if not one yr older or same age as me...muahaha