My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

lalala



today, i slack at home whole day. watch tv and took a nap in the afternoon. Then watch the movie at 5.10 with my family at lot one (shaw cinema) becoz it is the nearest cinema haha. the seats nt gd though; nt high enuff so cannot have my head lean against the seat. Haha, quite a lot of people watch kungfu dunk; gt a few kids haha...so cute! The show is nice. haha, it is funny and there are a few touching scenes (right at the end).Front part is already funny lol. I think i was the 1st who spotted jacky wu in the movie(i told my sis "hey this is jacky" when he is lying on the ground)..think the rest recognised him after he brings the baby jay to the shao ling shi(becoz the audience laugh when they see him and i heard the front guy said "it's jacky!" then he laughed). There are a couple of stunts; basketball ones. haha...exaggerating stunts but some are funny.hehe. I think i have heard the zhou da xia song for a lot of times ba becoz when i heard the 前奏 then know they are going to sing that song le lol. haha there are some cute scenes too...cant stand the way jay clap...and the way he 耍帅 with those kungfu stunts (he thinks he is very 厉害 like that).haha.gt some surprise scenes when he act cute..really omg.haha. I really dunlike his hair cut leh...coz it makes his eyes look smaller.
Afterwhich, we ate dinner. Had grilled fish with fries then buy the oreo chocolate. haha oh yah...the way jacky act still cannot make it. He makes it a point as to pronounce each and every word clearly; so weird.