My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Monday, February 4, 2008

no lab this week

Nice flowers....i like:)...they label it as japan flowers


Flowers wrapped in newspaper. wonder wat is that flower....


chilli plant..(hot plant)


cactus with ribbon. kawai desi ne


Last but not least, the 迎春花



haha...dunfeel like blogging but i better update my blog if nt someone complain:P haha...today have been slacking. rotting in front of my com from 10 to 3? haha..watch the bullfighting ep12, it is so funny lol, looking 4ward to it. Got a friend complain the nick i put on msn and said all episodes are gd..zzz...fanatic fan. At nite had my meal then went sheng siong with my parents..wah it is so crowded, even those non-chinese also shop for food. haha. Then went to look at flowers; 'nian hua' and took some pics.