My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why am i in school on a sunday?

As the title suggests, probably u can guess why i end up in school on a sunday. I have to grow cells before i can start the expt on monday. If not, I would waste another day again. But luckily I did. I was shocked when i came back to lab and only realise that my medium is contaminated with cells! I was at a loss to what i can do because i need the medium to grow the cells. I thought of various ways to solve it but none of it met my expectation. I planned to change my schedule but I am doubtful that it would be good. Sigh. Luckily my savior came in, postdoc! He came back with the autoclave keys and i am very thankful of him for helping me to find it. Savior! haha. So, i can progress smoothly; 6pm innoculate cells and 10pm innoculate another batch of cells =)
Still, not many people work on sunday and I feel kind of lonely. haha.