My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

overseas trip

1st, the choice was Bali, then krabi and now finalised to be Phuket. I wasnt really in the mood maybe because my project nv really progress; been stuck for 3 weeks.....hai..I have tried alterating this and that but no luck yet. Actually it was nazanin who suggested going to bali but no one take the initiative so in the end, the air tix offer is gone and then somehow, nazanin wanted to join sam and his friends to thailand but he advises not to because the activity is more "guys" style since both his friends are guys; includes cheap accomodation and not clean but cheap places which nazanin dont like so it was changed to phuket. After they did some comparison of prices they said 9th aug is the best and will come back on 13th aug. They told me the days so i was like oh. Then nazanin keep saying this time must book the tix and finally ystd we settled the tix for 4; Aram, Nazanin, Sam and me. Honestly, this is the 1st time I am going overseas with people from different nationalities. I hope it would be fun. Also, this is the 1st time i am spending so many days on a beach......

This brings me thinking. Research may be a tiring and non-result guaranteed work (doesnt mean more effort = more result, is more effort = more chance of a result). However, when I see sth working, I would be grinning and be really excited about it :) The other good thing is, you get to meet people from different nationalities and u get to travel! This is great because i used to be locked in my own shell ( own culture). Now, I am beginning to learn how to adapt and understand people of different culture. It really needs time and understanding and not forgetting skills. =D