My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

fulfilling week

haha....yah...gt miss me mah? i had a fufilling week i guess. Meeting up with friends just to chat.I dunhave this luxury during school term. Enjoyed my time walking aimlessly in shopping centres and sitting ard for a chat....i realise i have missed this so much. :) However, i myself, am a plain person, so i din take any pics for them to be post here. But i promise that next time i will take some pics with u guys k? haha...cannot be camera shy anymore...if nt i will regret for nt rmbing abt the moments that we once shared....( i know some are really busy and is very very very very rare for us to meet up). Also, i promise to update the taiwan travel very soon....haha..shd be able to do so this weekend ba since i am nt really meeting up anyone for a chat this weekend.

p.s. i gt take a few pics of elvin coz i went to the bugis this sun and see him in person...so shuai lol...however, my camera is nt a gd camera so cant really see elvin pic clearly :(