My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

had a long day outside





i reached causeway pt at 10am to meet my friends, pp (swee hong) and hx. watched the movie called 'body #19", a thai horror movie. haha...1st time watching horror movie in cinema coz my mum rent vcd at bp plaza to watch at home de. haha...as predicted, i know i will be timid. hehe...even the front part, becoz of the sound system and effect, i just screamed a bit...paiseh...haha so last few scenes i half close my eyes to avoid disturbing my 2 other friends. evil pp laugh at me lor. Btw, maybe becoz we went too early, that's y this show only got we 3 watching! haha we kind of 'bked' the entire cinema! then we went novena to have manicure and pedicure (for hands and legs).hehe...1st time doing this lol. think after lab, my nail polish wud be gone.haha. then hx left coz she need to attend yoga session so pp and i go orchard and shop for cny stuff. we went wisma from mrt and to far east to look for clothes and shoes then back to wisma to have our dinner...nice hokkien mee....yum yum.we saw the display: the lust, caution movie ring at the ngee ann city . We secretly took a photo of it...hehe...pp is the one who has nth btr to do and suggested that we shd go and see it de. then we make our way back to far east and buy drinks from sweet talk and pp go and buy the nail polish from O2.