My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Had a Happy Day:)

Morning, there is the transport phenomena lesson which covers 2 hrs lecture and 1 h tutorial. 1h tutorial is on Matlab; solving mass transfer equations by integration by grids (Mol; method of line). haha. Interesting though. Every lesson has been an exponential learning experience for me. Those rules are interesting. haha. Afterwhich, I had lunch with a phd student, same batch as me (singaporean). Then she went and sit in for the seminars because we are supposed to complete 10 seminars per yr, while i go to the lab and pick up some skills and to provide a helping hand to my seniors. Too absorbed in the lab, I was nearly late for the meeting with mf and told her to postpone 15mins more. My legs nearly broke. haha. Had dinner at pastamania where i had spiced fish baked cheese pasta and mf had the combo set with a 7inch chicken and mushroom pizza. Most of the time, we were not browsing the shops at all. Too busy with the catch up (cant see her for sooo long). Gonna miss her definitely. Then after chatting while walking, we decide to sit in gelaro shop and had our icecream. Yum Yum! Love the chocolate cookie icecream:) The time flew by and it was already 9plus. No wonder the shops are closing. Alas, I had a great time and I am going to miss her....