My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Packed week AGAIN

Pardon me for complaining. Think I am old le, that's y i am so naggy now. haha. Yah, I have too much hw stacking, waiting for me to do. Then there is the research project. My prof juz gave me a topic; metabolic engineering with stapylococcus. So basically, I have to find my interest, which my boss had told me, and eventually find the aim of my project and the focus of the experiments. So, in other words, I have to plan, design (to be creative and think of innovative way to do expt), and prosecute it. Different sups have different styles i guess. I heard some sups tell the students wat to do and give them proper directions. Any deviations, need to tell their sup. haha....I hope next sem gets btr. I must gambatte. Cannot throw nus's face or the chemists' face.