My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Another tiring day

Oh my. Early in the morning at 9am, had a meeting and straightaway, I head to the lab becoz i know that purification step takes a very long time (learn from last monday's experiences). Yep, indeed. The whole day, I was walking back and forth from dirty room to my lab and back again to do sonication and at the same time, prepare some buffer solutions that required filtering. My hands are now aching from exerting much force to force the solvent through the 0.20micron-sized pores of the syringe filter and indeed I have made a few litres of different buffers for FPLC. I know something is wrong with my hand and my guess was affirmed when i saw my red hands and a mark (created by forcing the syringe down). haha. I just came back home from sch. really really tired. No time to enjoy my meals and have to dabao and gobble down my food.