My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:)

I thought I am doomed when i met my prof this afternoon.I happen to see him just after i open the door of the washroom. Wat a great way of meeting him....He asked me abt my coursework and i somehow bring up the topic of considering stopping labwork temporarily to study for my exam since it is just 2 weeks away. His response was, why? I explain it is for the exam prep. He asked me what about the project i am working on. sigh. I have planned to do 2 tests this week consecutively but i am not sure whether it wud be sucessful. Nevertheless, i said i shd be able to complete it by this week. He said we shall discuss later. I was kind of dumbfounded because I thought it wud be approved right away (4 core modules! and I do not have much foundation zzz)....Luckily I have gd labmates who encouraged me and gave me advices. I think I am really lucky. I really love this lab. I would not bear to say goodbye to them; I really want to work with them in the same lab throughout my 4 years...