My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolution of year 2010

I think year 2009 has been fulfilling for me; a transition from undergrad to postgrad. I feel that I have matured in my thinking and has become more independent and proactive in research. Yet, I cant help feeling that I still have much to learn from the postdoc and my seniors. I have no idea how they are able to know so much things besides their own research. I really really want to become like them; godly level. This is my 1st resolution. my 2nd resolution would be to clear my modules for 2nd semester; 3rd resolution would be to do my research/ experiment smoothly and be able to work harmoniously with my labmates. 4th resolution is to publish papers; the more the merrier!!! Last but not least, hope that everyone is well and healthy and of coz happy. I cant stand to see more sad faces anymore. These are my 5 resolutions for this year. haha... can tell that my head now is already pre-occupied with labs, labs and more labs. I must really clear my 4 years smoothly!!!! But 1st is my QET!