My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i become THE sick gal

I woke up and realise my cold has nt recovered yet. so sian...drowsily i make my way to school. I was half dead during lectures; half daydreaming, half awake. But at least i manage to stay awake ok, and tryyyy to listen..muahaha. But yah, i catch no ball today. i am really absent-minded becoz of the cold; nearly 4got to log off the com, 4gotten to collect my petroleum notes,keep 4getting and trying hard to catch wat my friends said. It has really been a tough and torturous day for me becoz i was counting down the hrs for the visit to UHWC (For black aura's sake, UHWC= Uni health and wellness centre in NUS de...which is very near science faculty). The time was going at a snail pace. really really slowwwwwwwww. I went to UHWC to see doc for the 1st time as a patient. haha...the waiting time is very long; abt 1 hr.

Going to sleep soon after i have taken my medication.