My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Time well spent











Went vienna had buffet. Love the chocolate cake there and there are a lot of dishes that i saw for the 1st time. cost each person ard 35 bucks. Quite a nice place to have buffet.

In the evening, went causeway pt to see tvb stars namely, zheng jia ying, ou yang zheng hua, wang xi, bosco, myolie and se shi man. So many people came and see them. The host said that if the people are not a lot, would have qian ming hui....too bad lor. sigh. Bosco and myolie sang a song each. zheng jia ying very shuai. swee hong is smittened by bosco and jia ying becoz she blushes! haha...hx is the pro photographer and took a lot of gd pics especially towards the end of this event. Think she is used to my camera le...muahahaha.


today, somehow, i feel blue. I feel that i am alone in this world...and the overwhelming sadness flooded me. haha...think i need a lot of attention and i think like a baby?