My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

i had a fun day ystd



i was rotting because i really dont have any activities. i was online the whole day until 2plus, swee hong suggested going imm with them (hui xian and her). We met at 4 plus at jurong east control stn. On my way there, at the lrt, i saw my sec sch classmates, debbie. haha...she is the same as usual, talking in a comical way that really make me want to smile. haha. The way she talks is funny. But i was glad that i took lrt instead of bus to cck :) Very long time didnt see her and i didnt have her contacts. When we walk into the mrt, I saw swee hong in the same cabin. haha..so coincidentaly right? maybe that's wat they called fate.
The shuttle bus to imm was very crowded. Hui xian poor thing because she was the one nearest to the door :( It feels like school life where we squeeze into the bus ( they rmbered bus 95, i rmbered bus 963). haha. We went Diaso and bought some things and then went cafe cartel to have our dinner there. We had ribs and pasta and the super yummy brownies. YUM, YUM! Swee hong keeps mentioning the free flow of bread haha..true...the bread is really crispy. Quite nice yeah. Hui xian likes to choose the smaller piece for the ribs..tsk tsk coz she said it is easier to cut. I love the brownies wif chocolate............great!

Then we go to 2nd flr washroom becoz 1st flr's is simply too crowded. On the way there we saw the foot reflexology and we agreed to go and try but in causeway point. so we made our way to causeway and i had a unforgettable experience. I was on the verge of tears and don't know why i thought there is no pain on some areas initially but after he keep pressing with gradual force, everywhere becomes painful....couldnt be my entire body is wrong right? on the other end, i saw hui xian feeling relaxed (like no expression) and swee hong was smsing lor. i think i was the one who has most number of painful expression on my face.....Could be becoz the one pressing it is a muscular guy or could be that i have not endured anything more painful than this before. After the session, i feel that my legs feel weird...haha

On the way back home, outside the causeway pt, we saw walking statues. Swee hong donated some money and surprisingly the statues moved ( we have taken a pic on the statues). I find it quite scary. dont dare to go close to them or talk to them.

This morning, i feel that my 'suaness' of leg is like i have done a lot of P.E (physical education).