My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Yeah!

This is the last week i wud be going back to ICES. I think the new experimental method works. Hopefully the paper can finally be published (after we have amended according to wat the reviewers want). This would have a rather big impact on me becoz my ex-boss said the publisher he submitting to is a good publisher compared to the other publishers. I learn one new thing in the field of research; even papers gt category; good or normal paper. That is what categorised a researcher whether he or she performs good enuff (eg. innovative, practical)? This is tough sia. Coz initially I thought if there are papers published, it would be good enough.....So, in other words, even if there are "normal" papers published, it is only the minimum standard that a researcher should have??? omg.... I need more innovation now.....