My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

long time nv slack in front of the com at home le...






haha..today, i upload the rest of the photos and do some reaarrangement to my thumbdrive as well as dl those nice nice songs....haha. Whole day i was facing the com..haha. watched 'fantasy couple'...a very good korea drama (nice storyline!) which i recommend watching (besides 'my girl'; nt the same as 'my sassy girl'). i watch it in youtube...only manage to get hold of episode 8-10,12,15 and final episode. Though i didnt watch the first few episodes....it is really funny even in the mid episode. The last few parts are very touching, my tears keep welling in my eyes...haha...on the verge of crying.This kind of korea show can really make me cry and touches my heart. Anyone who knows where i can watch the rest of the episodes, do tell me ya? Thanks in advance!