My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

yum yum






Early in the morning i bug my supervisor and asked her wat activities she has in store for us for the week! yeah...it is confirmed that we are going cda tmr! heard is damn fun....must take more pics for me to keep but too bad guys...i cant post all due to confidential reason but i guess i will post some soon...haha.
During the 1st break, we go and play pool. For lunch, we ate pizza in pizza hut at toa payoh hub. afterwhich we took a cab back to our office. we really enjoyed our lunch together...too bad the officers are not going with us...if nt we wud have given them a treat for taking care of us for the past few mths :)...the pizza ia ver nice and we also ordered side orders (drumlets, criss-cross fries, onion rings, pizzas, soups and drinks...some ordered more for themselves)....the total bill added up to 50plus for the 5 of us..haha...the meal is delicious and we eat until our heart is contented. So, we arrive back to the office with a bloated stomach. I think i have been eating more and more...coz i eat twice during the breaks and i have my lunch too...that means i have 4-5 meals per day lol! afterwhich, we wash the 993 HCV which is the red car in the pic (this is wat we intern gals requested from my supervisor). It is super fun..coz i nv wash car b4 and i feel privileged to wash an emergency vehicle..so damn cool! even the tap is different from outside!haha...the vehicle is now very clean...thanks to us lol...trust me, b4 the vehicle is washed, u can dirty ur hand just by putting them on the car..haha (the vehicle we washed is the very top pic).


i have to believe in fate! i met my sec sch classmates lol...ronald i met inside the mrt during bb station...i mean how can i meet him at this time in the same section of mrt. Actually he is just in front of me...this is fate lol. and i met iat fai at the scdf hq...saw him working there too lol.