My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Friday, June 15, 2007

watched another k drama





haha...i would like to give a brief comment abt the kdrama that i have recently watched. The title is called 'Snow white'. There is an unexpected twist in the story. Though the storyline is nt as good as 'fantasy couple', it makes me want to watch the next episode coz a question will keep popping up in my head at the end of each episode; What will occur after this?...haha...hmm...the female lead's love life revolves ard 2 brothers. I wo'nt tell ya whom she chose at the end.haha. I cant stand the specs...it is is obselete lol. From episode 1 onwards, i have been asking the scriptwriter this question: when does he want the main female lead to remove her glasses lol. In addition, the curly hair and the ponytail make her look weirder. Finally at the 10th episode (if i din rmb wrongly)...she had a makeover. She really looks splendid; very beautiful lol. haha...the glasses are too much le...so ugly. Maybe coz if she wore a nice specs, then she wud still look pretty? haha..u can really see the huge difference!