My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Monday, December 10, 2007

A GREAT DAY!!!!

haha why am i nt sleep yet? becoz i am happily reminiscing abt the fun times we had just now. Actually it is a farewell dinner by the msd interns for the most popular intern in msd ...sherlyne...muahaha. I had greater fun in this outing compared to the previous ktv outing we had though i enjoyed the ktv also :) We had dinner at kenny rogers at marina square and played arcade for a short while and gt take quite a lot of pics. Though it sounded boring, I had a wonderful time! We play the racing car competition game and i gt 5th out of 7 players. initially i was 3rd, but on last rd, the 1st player overtake me and we somehow keep colliding each other (thinking back it is VERY VERY funny...haha). then a green car overtakes us....zzzz and claimed 3rd place. guess who the owner is? it is sherlyne...zzzz...haha so coincidental...think she xing1 zai1 le4 huo4 over her victory and laughing at our stupidity.Siok ting very pro...she gt 1st!haha. then we play the bishy bashy (dunno how to spell)...she very pro...haha..cant tell.
It was fun looking stupid in photos. think i am influenced by the interns somehow coz last time my pose is only one type..haha
Overall, I had a great time and i guess the rest of us did too:) we shd had outing next yr too....