My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

I AM BACK


haha....i am starting to blog again. Just finished my one and only exam today...i am so happy.YEAH! finally, i can fully enjoy watching my shows + play facebk as much as i can. Currently, i am mad over a korean show called "Hello! Miss Aegesshi". Very nice show; the 2 male lead quite shuai and the female lead is actually the actress from "my girl". This is a comedy+ romance storyline: 2 rich guys (cousins) fight over a girl. There are twists and heart-felt scenes that can bring tears to ur eyes.


hmm...today i went to sch to take exam. It was somehow a strange feeling. The surroundings seem to be unfamiliar and rather distant. It feels like i may have been attached deeply to MSD (the co. i am working in tuas). Haha...somehow I feel like laughing. Maybe i missed bogglific from facebk becoz i really enjoyed my time there boggling. It could also be that i have developed a used-to-see the rest of the interns kind of feeling. Somehow, though i hate to admit, i miss them and my little workspace.haha. I really am looking 4ward for monday to see them again.....