My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sitex

Early in the morning, i left home at 9.30 and meet up wif a friend at je mrt and reached expo at ard 11am. Then we grab burger king meal and start our IT fair journey. I thought it would be crowded, but i was wrong. I can move ard the booth easily and the place is very big; 2 halls! Amazing gadgets and electronics. It has been a long time since I shop for gadgets. My friend, somehow, had researched a bit on the camera. He really knows what he wants; the shop name and brand. I was only thinking of buying a webcam and a protection cover for my ipod. Being kind-hearted, my friend helped me to keep a lookout for the webcam and the cover. He even helped me to ask questions about the gadgets. *touched...haha...Also, I only saw the cover for the 2nd generation only. Luckily he spot the 3rd generation cover. But is quite sian when i asked the salesperson; only left wif the silver cover; no more pink and black...so oh well, i bought it at 19.90 bucks and u guess wat, this price is after 10bucks deduction.I also bought a webcam. Looks gd and reasonable though. My friend bought a camera, luggage and PC consoller. After 3 plus, we went back. It is really tiring, it feels like my leg is going to break at any moment.

I finished the korean show today! the show is ok but nt as gd as my girl i think. haha...but the show is funny and this i can guaranteed! NO bad guys or gals at the end. So, if u dunlike bad guys and gals, watch this show coz at the end, every1 is gd...haha