My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

a great movie!

Enchanted was a great movie! i was laughing madly throughout the show. It has comedy + romance+ cute+ catchy songs elements all into one. It is a fairytale came true. Really love the show. I was eating fries and almost choking coz i was eating and laughing. I enjoyed even the front part of the show; really funny. My friend seated beside me, infected me. Jialat, how can i become like her le.haha.

The sian part comes in, tmr is the last day for most NTU interns:( i will miss sherlyne the most i guess (if u see this blog, let u be happy for once...haha).She is too LAME and funny (Eg, she links "split into grps wif banana split") and likes to suan me (pH=1; too acidic le). Even the slightest thing she also think is funny. The bad part is that she likes to be a parrot, by typing wat i type in msn. 5mths is nt a short time. I get 'infected' by her, maybe that's y i use 'zzzzz' so often w/o realising it. I named her the 'zzz-faced'.