My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

My last day wif my dear.....

we met at 12 plus at bugis station and i arrived just on time (haha...becoz i realise i need to set off earlier from thurs' experiences..coz a long walk from bus stop to mrt station). We ate at billy bombers and ordered the recommended burger and a raspberry fruity freeze. i love the bit sourness of the raspberry..hehe. The burger was really big serving...didnt finish everything though. He gave me the 15 bucks discount voucher for me to use...so kind :). Then we walk ard the bugis junction and nearly bought the learning japanese set in kinokunya that he recommended. But after persuasion, i decide to buy that in borders. Haha....then we went to popular and i bought some stuff. It was raining :( so we only walk ard bugis junction only and then went to cck. There we had a walk from cck to bp. It was a sad departure ( i walk back home while he took lrt)......