My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just got back from cyberia camp





oh my god! i miss my bed! The camp overall is ok....nt so gd, or nt that bad...haha ( typical answer by a singaporean). Gd as in i get to learn the adobe software...yeah...it rox.... and the group members are fine people :) Bad as in the raffles hall really cannot make it and most of the time is really stoning (really really slack....unlike the previous camps i joined).They gave me a wulu bedroom ( 4 and a half storey-high)...isolated lor...and the flr gt graffati..plus bedroom is so dusty. I think this is becoz one week w/o people living in it can make the room dusty. Yucks...i can literally feel sth on my hand when my hand touch the bed. I was thinking that my lungs wud be endangered becoz i breathe in dust.


haha...guess wat i did 1st thing i came back home? i rush to the bathroom and take a bathe. If there is disinfectants in my house, it wud be tons better. Then i just FB and try and improve on mindjolt games' score...esp the snake which i somehow lose to someone and she even beat my other scores..........i must fa fen tu qiang and improve my score! haha....