My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great...

Today went go karting with hx and wc at ang mio kio. The response is good i guess. I had a car-accident during the go karting....1st time, the go kart in front of me suddenly stop and my 1st instinct is to siam him and bump on to the barrier at the side. The 2nd time, was a more serious bump. Same place, at the curve end. The person beside me suddenly overtake me at the u-turn. I wanted to siam him because i scared later i bump onto him due to my poor driving skill and yah, my instinct was to siam and bump hard onto the barrier. I bumped so hard that i felt intense pain at my rib cage and my helmet flew off though the buckle is still connected. I dont know why i didnt press the brake hard enough. Probably because i scared later I may jerk and experience pain. Sigh. There are a number of personnels who ask me "am i ok?". Well, I said i am okay but actually my ribcage was a bit injured from the bumping. I think I have a shock. I didnt have the mood to appreciate my lunch and was rubbing my chest. I tried taking deep breathing and could feel the pain. Thankfully, when i reached home, I felt much better, except the left shoulder where i think is the most intense area and a bit of pain at the back of my shoulder. I rub some ailment, hoping to relieve the pain. I should be fine by tomorrow. Not to worry. Haha. Old le, need longer time to recover i guess.

Hmm.....I am thinking about buying medical insurance. Any recommendation, anyone?