My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Updated

Feel real guilty this weekend. I planned to read up on matlab, but i nv did and end up watching the whole series of 20 episodes of "love exchange" hk drama. It is a mystery thriller. The reason that I even go and search for this show online is becoz i watched it from starhub for the 1st 2 episodes and was tempted by it. hehe. I must admit that the front episodes are good and wud catch ur attention, but for the later part of episodes, the show becomes draggy and irritating.

Today, I left ntu at 9pm. I was nt doing experiment. I have not started my project yet. I was only figuring out how to use matlab to do the assignment that has to be submitted on the following day. With a tired look yet satisfactory face ( solve half of the assignement), I made my way home. I had some green bean soup. yum yum, while i was watching hei she hui. A very funny variety show :) Actually, the reason why i blog is becoz i saw my front toe is blueblack (from the jumpings in macritchie). Just want to complain. haha. Yah, I know, zi4 zuo4 zi4 shou4. Anyway, I wanted to thank hx for the company on saturday. It was fun:) my first experience in STGCC. hehe. I like cosplays and the cute toys. How i wish there are more varieties of the toys-in-capsule, like the riceball keychain i bought from toysrus. This reminds me, I look 4ward to the gokart experience too. I have not played go kart since I am a child. Being mature now, I dont have such experience anymore:P

Just to update to my dearest friends, dont worry abt me. I am fine and have made a few friends here(a rare singaporean and prcs). Just to add on, i think today i am really crazy. I went to the lab and was talking crappy stuff which made the korean phd student ask me whether this insanity is my truth self? she said what happen to me. lol. I denied of coz!