My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Miracles

Dunno why this week gt so many shocking news. Today, i received yet another sms from another ex supervisor of fyp. She asked me whether i know that I have to discuss with my sup and how I have been. Haha. I was quite touched of my supervisors' responses since I am no longer their student and yet they are still so friendly and kind to me:) Attended 1 lecture and 2 seminars today. Note that the seminars are not relevant to my project but we have to attend at least 10 seminars a year if not we cant get stipend! haha. The seminar is the presentation done by the yr 3 and 4's. I envy them and was wondering when would it be my turn......

Before I went home, I was passing by my lab and decided to go in and say hello to the undergrads. Just when I wanted to make my way back home, I was asked whether I mind to be their advisor for this i gem project. I told them immediately that better dont choose me of coz since I have less experience in this field but they said nvm they need 2 pg names to be submitted. Haha. of coz i warned them of me being no help and recommended them btr pgs in the same lab. lol. They said just in case one nt free, the other can come during weekend to "oversee". Hmm...this reminds me of being a figure head so yah, I give in and said okay to put my name.


I cant take another shocking news......