My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Omg

Woah. I received a phone call ystd from my previous sup from ICES for my fyp. The 1st thing he asked was "do u still rmb me?" I was very surprised that he called me. Later I learnt that he is submitting the project that i did as a review for publishing. Omg. Really shocking. I sent my email to him as requested. Today he sent me an email asking when I am free. Being detailed, I told him when i have the lesson. Anyway, I havent start my project yet as in experimentally. Journals wise, I have read up and have a rough idea of wat i have to do. Back to the main topic, I just saw his reply that I have a meeting with him on friday. Which means i would have to go to ICES again on friday. Haha. I hope I am of help to him. *cross my fingers.

Today I logged into my nus email and saw this:

Dear Tan Mui Hua



We refer to our offer letter dated 22 April 2009.



Till to-date, we have yet to hear from you. We therefore assume that you are no longer interested in the offer. The offer will thus be withdrawn with immediate effect.



Yours sincerely,

Jennifer Phang (Ms) : Graduate studies Office, Faculty of Engineering :: National University of Singapore

Haha. This is weird. I guess this kind of email couldnt be replied. I thought it is defaulted to have withdrawn if i miss the dateline for so long and even if they want to clarify they should have called. I find this email redundant.