My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Essays, essays and more essays.

Sigh sigh sigh....just completed all my labs....yeah! and of coz the lab reports....but here comes the dateline of my 'wonderful essays'. half-dead today...nearly fall asleep in class and later need to rush for my reflective writing...and hopefully can have a final touch on my gem essay then i can say bye bye to all essays this sem le.....i am tired...tmr still have a night class at 6pm but at least tmr don't need to wake up early in the morning! hehe.... My friend said she coming back to school this week coz her lessons ending soon...mon and thurs! so gd...my core don't seem to end and my gem...latest, can end only next tues ba...sian...just thinking of coming back to school this whole week makes me wanna puke...yucks.