My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a new day...this means the exam is getting closer and closer...

sigh...ystd i wanted to read up my analytical chem but end up watching tv all nite...even those that i dunusually watch like some variety show hosted by an old lady and the show on 'shi da ming pu' and 'shao nian te gong dui'. Haha, as if this isnt enuff, i went to sheng siong and bought some titbits, yep...not my money which is gone, is my mom's.haha...i thought i need all the energy from the titbits since i am going to study for the next few days. oh well, ystd nite isnt fruitful at all. Believe me, my dad was surprised that my exam is starting next mon. He said i seem to be so relaxed..haha..oh well, i cant study at nite! Today, i am trying very hard to read my analytical notes, but the progress is quite slow..haha...kinetically not favourable(coz study rate is slow) but thermodynamically favourable( coz i am gaining knowledge here...muahahaha). Sorry if i sound crazy but i am indeed insane, not becoz of all the studies but becoz i am afraid i cant finish the revision before the exam and i know i dunhave time to study during the exam period..due to the marathon exam dates..rmb?...sigh....