My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a long lost friend

muahaha...i saw alwin in the 963bus. Opps...why on earth am i in the 963bus? I went to sch this afternoon to study coz at home is too humid...and i cant concentrate. I am on trail now..see whether i study faster in sch or at home. Haha...back to the friend topic. I saw him on the bus after don't know how many yrs...1yr? 2 yrs? We talk much during the ride about how we have been and stuff like that. He works in science park as data entry and ending this week. Haha..science park is very unaccessible from what i hear...luckily din choose sci park for internship...din know shuttle bus is meant for certain companies only and even some perm staff cannot board the bus, have to go around driving a car. Finally, i got his number before i alighted, but then i have a feeling we are going to lose contact soon..yep..again... either phone lost or change of sim card. It is that uncontactable..(dun go online much also)..haha...i must admire h.j's persistence in finding him, and always able to do that which i dunno how he did it...maybe he has the potential to become a PI? muahaha. For those who wants his contact, can sms me..haha...he really makes me feel like he is some kind of 'hei bang' who dunwish to be traced by the Police or sth.