My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

yeah!

hehe...i got an internship in SCDF HQ. I just replied th e-mail the nus people sent and got this internship w/o having to interview at all. :) it starts on 3rd may...right after my exam is over and ends at the end of june..2mths wor. It is about doing a collaborative project with a partner of my age (i dunno his/her gender or which sch he/she comes from). This internship's primary purpose is for us to experience wat a civil servant life is. We would be giving the oppurtunity to communicate with the other interns as well as have visits to the different ministries (this is what i look forward the most...muahaha).

Haha..guess wat...the place is situated at paya lebar...which is the opposite side of where i live wor. the working hrs is quite long...8.30am to 6pm and salary aint attractive...haha. I know i am making myself pretty busy during my holidays...no break for me so i guess i wont request to extend my industrial internship so as to have a short final break. Becoz straight after the SCDF internship is my industrial attachment at tuas...muahaha...all seem so ulu and far away.