My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Friday, April 6, 2007

heart shattered into bits and pieces

sian....heard that my mr 'X'....is attached....sad....now i dunhave any 'target' le. How come those i set my eyes on are attached de....to mr 'X: 'time will heal my wounds'... i really wonder what his gf looks like.....

i nearly forget to say sth...i watch 'wan quan yu le' ystd...hehe.....very funny wor....it is all abt qiao en's birthday party....in case u all dunno who she is...she is actually from 7 flowers....the most popular one (in wang zhi bian qin wa)...luckily my bro told me...i am gan dong (touched)...haha...getting cuter wor...haha
the show is damn funny...esp the one when they reveal qiao en's weird habits...she likes to eat ji fo (dunno what is that..some weird stuff i guess...she said can make gals' in front grow bigger...dunno true or not..maybe can try while in taiwan???) and the one on revealing something that is not in their script (ask weiru to sniff her foot) ...muahaha...i think she is very funny...and unique...u duncome across a gal idol behaving so differently from the other gal idols. if u want to know more...u find ways and means to watch it lol...haha