My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Yummy yum yum

It was a great birthday party! The relatives including the birthday gal (must really give her the credit...she was very busy the whole night)are very kind, 'great hospitality' and all...haha... the food is delicious. I really like the otah. The cake is very presentable; it is actually a mango cake with a very very big key shape. I think it is kinda cool coz it looks like a golden key to me...has the same meaning as 'jin shuo shi'.

But then hor, swee hong, 'very good' wor, she so 'kind' to give me so much helping to the food, and even forgot to scoop a few dish for herself.....i am being fed until 'bai bai pang pang'. I didn't even need to scoop anything myself wor....

Actually we kind of walk 1hr during this chalet (mei fen, swee hong and me)...haha...1st time is becoz we are lost and didnt know how to get to the chalet...spend 30mins approximately walking around the park...a lot of people cycle and run there. They seem so fit and energetic...maybe i should move there next time....the air feels a lot fresher too...haha. We passed by a big fish pond. we can literally smell the fishy scent there...people are fishing and all that. The 2nd time we got lost becoz we went for a stroll after the scrumptious meal. We thought we can walk in circle and get back to the chalet. However, things often turn out unexpectedly. We need to make a detour from where we arrive to be a dead end. and got back to the chalet before shin hui cuts her cake.....we were oily and drenched. Haha .... feels like we are the oiliest people in the chalet. Haha. Then we took photo but i guess our face may have look shiny in the photo. Then, i wanted to watch the zhou zi ba dian dang....but my friends keep pestering me to go home.....boo hoo hoo.

Thanks shin hui for inviting me to this wonderful party:)

haha... guess i have to focus on watching qi tian da sheng after updating my blog...hehe...got 7 flowers and yu rong wor, only weiru nt there...