My singapore Idol!

My singapore Idol!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

my exam dates

haha...in case u all think my exam is very slack., think again after i tell u how crammed mine is. Firstly, i have 4 consecutive exam dates.... which i dunno if i can survive throughout this marathon :(....6 modules of examination plus tuition which i have finally finished twice this week! 2ndly, i am easily manipulated by emotion, which means that if i am unhappy or depressed or sad (except happy), then i cant study at all. haha....tend to worry abt other things besides my exam...which i dunno why...

i am nt going to take any tuition next yr...no way...it occupied my time lol...making me busy. Yep, intending to take 6mods in yr 3 sem2.... and i dunwant to make myself insanely busy...NO WAY...dunwant the exp like this sem le..